Up to £28,000
Our client based in Beckenham are looking to recruit a Billing Analyst to join their expanding team based in Beckenham.
- To support the billing team in their drive to improve the accuracy and time lines of the company’s billing and to work closely with the assigned Relationship Managers to ensure queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work closely with the Billing Manger to ensure smooth running of the monthly / quarterly bills for all areas of the business.
- To take a "hands on" approach to the monthly and quarterly disbursement billing process and to ensure that all disbursements are input into SAP accurately and according to deadlines.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the Client Services Team (RM’s) to ensure queries are dealt with efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain and update pricing tables and conditions in SAP to ensure correct fee structures are in place.
- Monitor and action the Billing Team Inbox on a daily basis, dealing with queries and requests from either external clients or the business.
- Assist in the Monthly/Quarterly Billing run.
- Ad hoc duties to ensure smooth running of the Billing Department as and when required.
- Previous Billing experience.
- Strong team Player with evident self-discipline and motivation.
- Ability to be flexible in both approach to individual tasks and time keeping.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Excel (V Lookups, Pivot Tables, Formulas).
If this is a role that you would like to discuss in more detail please contact Charlene Hills at T4S Solutions.