Billing Analyst / Bromley / Financial Organisation / £28,000 / SAP / Excel
We are looking for an experienced Billing Analyst to join a successful financial organisation in the Bromley area. In order to be successful, you will need to have prior experience within a Billings Analytical role, with excellent Excel skills, including pivot tables, in-depth formulas and V Lookups.
- Providing support to the billing team in order to improve accuracy and time lines
- Working closely with other teams to ensure queries are dealt with effectively and efficiently
- Proactively approach the monthly and quarterly disbursement billing process
- Ensuring all the disbursements are accurately inputted into SAP
- Ensure correct fee structures are in place on SAP
- Monitor the inbox and deal with incoming requests, both internally and externally
- Assist in the monthly / quarterly billings run
Experience and Skills
- Previous Billing experience
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Able to prioritise an often-conflicting workload
- Excellent experience with Excel
- V Lookups
- Pivot Tables
- Complicated formulas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to GCSE Equivalent or above with an A-C in Maths and English
If you cover the above experience and feel you would be suitable for the role, please apply now and your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If you haven`t received a response within 3 working days, please assume your application was unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job