Our client is a large Telco Enterprise business, based in Berkshire. They are looking to recruit an experienced Billing Analyst.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be supporting the Commercial team and several other departments. This role will be for clients inside of the Analytical market who wish to make an impact within this fast-paced sector.
- Own all reporting to ensure key management information is accurately reported for all periods, disputes, risks and opportunities are identified and captured.
- Analyse live utilisation information and to derive actions as a result.
- To analyse and review operational structure to maximize efficiency of process and cost.
- Participate positively in projects, outside of normal duties; provide direction and guidance to team members.
- Ensure the complete and accurate creation of the tariffs for customers and with partners.
- Define and operate operational and control processes.
It is desirable for the ideal candidate to have the following;
- Communication to both internal and external Finance and non-Finance parties.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Airtime Tariffs or with a Network Finance team.
- Understanding of the whole M2M/IoT Eco-system.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including pivot table and complex formulae.
- Deal with overseas customers and vendors.
- Strong proven analytical and presentation skills.
40 hours per week| 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday |
£32,000 - £35,000 | 25 days annual leave | Pension scheme |
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above-mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
- Microsoft Excel