Billing Analyst with Team Leader Potential
Location: Near Gatwick + 2 Minute Walk From Station + Parking
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 + Free Parking + Great Benefits Package
Billing Analyst role with some Supervisor / Team Leader responsibilities!
A highly successful, growing company is seeking a very capable Billing Analyst / Data Analyst who wishes to supervise team members too.
Naturally you will love working with numbers, analytics and data and possess advanced Excel skills but you will also be a great communicator and be a real people person too.
This will be a perfect step up for people who have worked within sectors such as telecoms, utilities, technology, insurance etc who wish to work within a medium sized superb reputable company offering them lots of involvement, responsibility and recognition. Future career advancement is excellent as the business grows and looks for tomorrow’s leaders.
If this Analyst role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been seeking then APPLY NOW!
Duties will involve:
- Support manager and deputize when needed.
- Manage multiple projects, collaborating with multiple teams.
- Assist and supervise the team of Analyst to ensure projects are completed.
- Deliver excellent customer service to commercial customers.
- Manage/assist with client relationships face to face, conference calls, calls.
- Identify and investigate anomalies, errors and data.
- Create, analyse reports and investigate discrepancies with clients/suppliers.
- Resolve client/supplier issues to satisfactory resolution
- Ideally degree educated with excellent A level and GCSE Maths/English grades
- Data Analyst experience ideally within a billing / invoicing environment
- Some supervisory experience or potential to lead team members
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
Don’t miss out apply today as interviews taking place soon.
Key Words:Graduate, Data, Analysis, Data Analyst, Collection, Anomalies, Quality, Quality Control, Maths, Science, Excel, University, Invoices, Graduates, BSc, Mathematics, Stats, Statistical, Reports, Business Studies, Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Engineering, Figures, Numerate, Reports, Report Writing, Project Management, Project Coordinator, Cost Analyst, Billing Analyst
Follow us on Twitter@aboutyourecruit or join ourfacebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our About You Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as lots of useful information about the job market, interviews and CVs!
Note: Due to the large volumes of applications that we receive if you have not had a response within 7 days of your application then please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About You Recruitment is an Employment Agency providing office jobs across Sussex and Surrey.