We're looking to recruit a billing and revenue analyst for an advertising agency based in Central London.
This role needs someone with exposure to advertising or media planning and buying.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Release invoices to bill for the agency activity.
- Issues billing adjustments
- Track processes and complete invoices for designated client groups.
- Review the invoices & bookings to ensure that clients are billed accurately.
- Responsible for ensuring that booking system and accounting system reconcile each month
- Be able to answer questions around billings/invoices.
- Ensuring client is set up correctly for them in terms of billing.
- Responsibility for overseeing and completing weekly or monthly reporting.
- Calculating Rebates.
This role will pay up to £32k for the right candidate and this role is to start immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job