BMI Business Services in Eden Place, Cheadle is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Billing Administrator to join their team of staff In the Billing Department.
This is a Part time role for 22.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Maths & English to GCSE Level or equivalent
- Experience of working with people at all levels of an organisation in the provision of finance activities.
- Strong technology skills, including computerised financial systems and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to quickly analyse data, identify key issues and trends
- Motivated to implement/deliver on time to quality standards
- Initiative and openness to change
- Highly energetic and driven to succeed
Duties of this role include:
- The Business Services Billing Associate will be required to produce accurate and timely bills to the key groups, in line with our agreements. They will be required to liaise with BBS Credit Control Dept. regarding query and exception management. As part of the query process, check for accuracy and make adjustments to bills to clear queries in line with policies and agreements in place.
- To ensure that patient accounts are billed accurately on a timely basis in line within the department targets and billing agreements
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job