Billing Administrator, RCS Division
RESPONSIBLE TO: Billing Manager, RCS Division
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Finance Manager (Transactional Processing), RCS Division
The role of a Billing Admin/ Controller is to maintain efficient and accurate billing for all our customers. This includes the raising of invoices and credit notes in respect of Local Authority placed residents as well self- funded residents. This coupled with assisting of the management of deferred and accrued income ensures accurate income reporting.
Excellent communication skills are a prerequisite as the role requires maintaining positive and effective relationships with divisional and finance stakeholders, in addition to Care Home colleagues. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a high control environment, focussed on reducing risk to Care UK whilst maintaining lean and effective processes. Operating in a rapidly growing environment they need to be able to welcome and actively participate in the management of change and help drive improved customer service.
Further growth prospects continue to be strong and the division and group are well placed to take advantage of the opportunities presented to key players in the market. Consequently the internal environment is fast paced and continually evolving, providing an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking to make a significant impact.
- Administer the raising of invoices for Residential customers including Contract, Local Authority and privately funded beds
- Assist in the management of WIP reporting - identifying and communicating unbilled income and actively supporting the resolution of such matters
- Provide support to the post and pre month end analysis of deferred and accrued income
- Ensuring the accuracy of customer accounts and that all balances reflect the latest transactions
- Reconciliation of all transactions raised
- Responsible for ensuring that all transactions raised are approved in accordance with the Authorisation Matrix
- Liaising with and providing support to Care Home Administrators and Managers to ensure accuracy of transactions
- Liaising with customers (including residents relatives) to resolve any account queries to mutually acceptable outcomes
- Liaison with Credit Control team, Care Homes and Regional Directors to ensure that any account / billing / contract queries and outstanding issues are resolved promptly in order to prevent delays to Billing cycles and invoice settlement
- Assist the Credit Control team in monitoring sales ledger balances and resolving account problems to ensure timely settlement of debts
- Work as part of a KPI driven team and support colleagues where necessary to ensure that all invoicing is performed on a timely basis and in accordance with the documented processes
- Provide feedback and escalate when necessary where Billing processes and procedures are not followed properly
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job