EslingKenny are currently working with an agency in the West End who are looking to strengthen their finance team with the appointment of a Billing Administrator/Sales Ledger Clerk. This fast-growing business is looking for someone who wants to get stuck in, has good communication skills and has the relevant experience needed to succeed in this position.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role will be an integral part of the finance team. This is a excellent opportunity for someone who wants to learn more and to join a fast-growing organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily raising of a high volume of invoices
- Management of any billing related queries
- Intermediate level excel skills
- Liaison with Accounts Receivable
- Liaison with the booking team
- Regular communication with external and internal stakeholders
- Processing pro-forma invoices and credit notes
- Inter-company billing
What you need:
- Previous experience in a high-volume position
- Ability to work from own initiative whilst still proactively supporting a team effort
- At least 1 years experience working in a similar position
- Intermediate IT skills including Excel skills are a must
- Sage Line 200 experience is deisrable but not essential
Salary & Benefits
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to work closely with an experienced Financial Controller in a growing company. It is a permanent role paying between £21,000 to £25,000 dependant on experience. Benefits are also included.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Please note due to the high volume of applications we sometimes receive, it is not always possible to contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 14 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion but please continue to apply to more jobs represented by EslingKenny.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career - see our website for contact details.
EslingKenny Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job