They are currently looking for a Biller on a temporary basis.
• Applying established and developed knowledge of UK Customs & Excise Invoice
regulations. Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR) and VAT regulations
• Applying established and developed knowledge, review and process prebilling
documentation according to attorney instruction and department procedures;
collaborate with internal clients to define needs; ensure relevant parties are kept
informed and up to date
• Deal with credit notes to ensure Elite records and VAT returns are correct
• E-Billing – proactively set up matter to meet client's billing T&C and guidelines; Add
appropriate notes to matter file; Get timekeeper rates approved to avoid delays; liaise
with the E-Billing team in US; Track progress via client's Ebilling software and action any issues on a timely basis.
• Produce Excel spreadsheets for billing analysis, apply and administer other application tools as needed
• Coordinate and prepare special billing projects as needed; seek out root causes of problems; recommend appropriate solutions
• Respond promptly and completely to client/attorney/department inquiries
• Regularly review client service procedures and standards related to Accounting and Financial Services; identify and coordinate implementation of improvements and enhancements to client service with Department Management
• Responsible for collection activity on routine client balances and provides support on other collection items as required
• Respond to collection inquiries from clients and attorneys
• Monitor client payment trends
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job