• Billing fees and costs in a timely manner and in line with agreed contract
• WIP management: ensuring that regular reviews are complete, working with account teams to alert them of any overspends / issues, timely invoicing of all third party costs
• Updating budget trackers on a regular basis in line with client requirements where necessary and accessible to the account teams
• Updating the monthly revenue analysis and assisting the Revenue Manager in preparation for month end reporting
• Chasing outstanding PO's with account teams / client as appropriate
• Regular reviews of the monthly revenue forecast with the Revenue Manager to ensure that discussion are had with the account teams about future projects and billings, being mindful of any prebilling requirements for third party costs in addition to fee
• Creation of new client accounts and ensuring we have the appropriate paperwork (PO's / Contracts / Client approvals/ Credit Insurance) before work begins or costs are incurred.
• Job creation and maintenance - ensuring that important documents are saved on jobs (PO's / Client approvals)
• Regular review of the debtors to identify any outstanding invoices
• Ensuring that all client account payable departments are contacted to confirm receipt of invoice/s and confirm payment date
• Identifying any issues with outstanding invoice and reporting back to the account teams & FD
• Updating weekly cash flow forecast.
• Weekly review of the debtors / cash flow with the FD
• Ensuring all new client forms / credit checks are completed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job