Billback Operations Manager - Accommodation Credit Card
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Purpose of role:
- To support the business maximises profitability, through effective management of the day to day activities within Finance Operations Credit Card function. Ensuring that card payments are reconciled to bookings and ready for onward client billing
- To ensure all team KPI and SLA's are adhered
- To support the introduction, to changes to departmental ways of working
- To support with identifying and recommending productivity, efficiency and procedural improvements, that support optimising business opportunities and customer retention.
- To improve our customer experience both internally and externally.
What you'll be doing:
- To support the review all Finance Operations processes and procedures and to help introduce better ways of working, that result in improving both productivity and efficiencies.
- Production of a monthly RAG status, which monitors the KPI performances, within your team.
- Ensure all stringent operational procedures are adhered to, to help mitigate financial risks and maintain all revenue collection streams.
- To ensure day to day activities are managed, maintained and monitored, on a weekly/ monthly basis as required.
- Engage with our Operational team within the business, to understand support wider business requirements.
- Mentor, develop, as well as managing underperforming team members
- Working with the direct line manager, to identify training needs, which including the onboarding of new staff.
- To identify and report any Risk breaches and or Non-Compliance activities, within Finance Operations.
- Sales Ledger Admin
- Credit Management
- Supplier Management
- Account Management
- Database Management
- Customer and Supplier base
- IT Teams
What we're looking for:
- Line management experience to include: leading and motivating a team,
- managing change, planning and organising, interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a purchase ledger finance processing environment
- Ability to manage workloads and time in order to achieve deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic VAT knowledge
- Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word
- Educated to at least 'A' level or equivalent
Previous experience of working in a finance team
About Capita Travel & Events:
At Capita Travel & Events, we're developing smarter ways of working for the future. We're helping travellers, bookers and organisations think and choose better ways to travel, work and collaborate. Our talented team of 850 people have helped the National Grid to organise a sustainable Family Fun day and reduced business travel costs for Burgess Salmon. Join us and discover better as you help organisations to change the way they travel and meet
What we hope you'll do next:
Looking to discover more? Let your line manager know, then choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application and send us your CV.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'