I am currently working with a Multi-National Law Firm and a leading provider of Legal services to various Private individuals and businesses. They are currently looking to recruit a number of Bilingual Solicitors to join their team on a permanent full-time basis in their brand new London office.
Their highly skilled Multi-Lingual team represent businesses based both in the UK and Overseas and can assist with any Legal issues for private individuals and businesses trading within the jurisdiction of England, Wales or abroad. This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly experienced Solicitor to join a reputable Multi-National Law Firm.
The successful Bilingual Solicitor must speak either Polish, Russian, Romanian, Latvian, Czech or Slovak; as well as being at least NQ level. The Solicitor must also have experience in at least one of my clients service sectors; including Immigration, Family & Children, Conveyancing, Corporate Commercial, Employment Law, Debt Recovery, Personal Injury, Insolvency, Wills & Probate, Crime, Construction, Healthcare, Transport & Logistics.
This happens to be a great opportunity for an experienced Bilingual Solicitor to join a successful and well-established Law Firm in their brand new London offices, progressing their career as a Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
• All applicants MUST speak either - Polish, Russian, Romanian, Latvian, Czech or Slovak
• Must be a qualified solicitor who is at least at NQ level
• Must have experience in at least one of the service sectors - Immigration, Family & Children, Conveyancing, Corporate Commercial, Employment Law, Debt Recovery, Personal Injury, Insolvency, Wills & Probate, Crime, Construction, Healthcare, Transport & Logistics
• Location: London
• Salary range (DOE): £25,000 – £60,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK577
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job