Bilingual Sales Support and Customer Service Manager
Bilingual Sales Support and Customer Service Manager is required to join a global company where you will be supporting the Channel Sales Manager for Europe. The successful candidate will be liaising with customers via phone and e-mail, resolving queries, creating quotes and will be providing post sales support.
The successful Bilingual Sales Support and Customer Service Manager will be joining a global and creative tech company that specialise in single board computing. This brand work with the world's best technology companies and are looking for a driven and personable employee to join this exciting company. Whilst the role is remote working you will be required to travel to the Leeds office.
Bilingual Sales Support and Customer Service Manager duties include:
- Liaising with customers over the phone and e-mail
- Cresting quotes for customers
- Provide after-sales support
- Identify product and service opportunities
- issues credits or replacement parts
- Resolving customer complaints on Netsuite
- Organising client visits for the Channel Sales manager
The successful Bilingual Sales Support and Customer Service Manager will be/have:
- Speak a 2nd European Language
- Previous experience in after-sales support/ account management
- Be resilient and driven
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be personable
- Previous experience with SAP and CRM systems is desired
Salary - £28,000 - £33,000
Working from home
Excellent benefits package
- "Account manageent" "Customer Service" "Order process"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'