Fancy working for an engaging and creative company within the luxury interior design industry?
As a Sales Executive for a leading designer and manufacturer of luxury furnishings for premium hotels and restaurants, you will take advantage of an internationally recognised brand. For over 20 years, they have cultivated long-standing relationships with big players in the global hospitality industry. Their exceptional service offers clients a collaborative experience to create unique products that reflect their needs and brand values. With progression into Account Management, this role offers plenty of scope for self-development.
- Building and maintaining long-lasting client relationships with clients in Asia and the Middle-East, ensuring you understand their needs by utilising your in-depth product knowledge
- Proactively up-selling, cross-selling and closing sales with existing client accounts, in addition to qualifying new clients to maximise revenue
- Providing excellent after-sales service to clients, coordinating orders and offering further quotations to create the optimal sales experience and ensure repeat business
- Presentable, polite and confident in communicating and conversing on a highly professional yet personable level to engage with clients through different forms of media, such as over the phone and face-to-face
- You will be able to speak a second European language (French, Italian, Spanish or German), and ideally have experience in an active B2B sales role or similar, with proficiency in adapting to provide the best prospects for clients and passionate about providing the highest levels of customer service
- You will be driven to succeed and prepared to use initiative to achieve your goals and close sales
If you feel that this opportunity would suit you, and that you'd relish a challenge within a supportive and engaging environment, hit Apply Now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job