Our client is seeking an experienced and motivated sales professional who enjoys solving problems and developing relationships with customers.
You will need to have previous experience within a sales environment, be highly driven to meet and exceed targets within a fun and hardworking team. You will also be fluent in both written and spoken German, using the correct grammar, punctuation and spelling when dealing with all correspondence.
Consideration will be given to candidates who believe that they have the correct skill set for the role.
Hours: 8.30 until 17.00 (1 hour for lunch)
You will be securing new business by following up incoming leads whilst also generating new leads from targeted call groups. Ensuring potential customers understand the products and the benefits and that all enquiries are processed and dealt with in a timely manner, whilst offering excellent customer service.
- Delivering excellent sales service to potential customers utilising an excellent telephone manner
- Communicating effectively with customers by telephone, email and mail
- Gaining exceptional knowledge of the core products and services to be able to advise customers on which product would best suit their requirements, providing a concise quote for various products
- Working to both monthly individual and team targets, working through targeted call lists
- Maintaining complete and accurate records in the database, ensuring all information is kept up to date
- Supporting the Sales Manager and fellow colleagues where needed
- Other tasks as required from time to time
- To be successful you will need an excellent telephone manner, have a can-do and problem solving attitude and able to offer excellent customer service.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job