Bilingual PA and Office Manager
€25,000-30,000 per annum
Our client is the world’s premier independent leadership consultancy, helping organisations achieve commercial success by releasing the power of their people. We do this by combining industry leading psychological insight with a thorough understanding of our clients’ business needs. They work with clients across their entire talent lifecycles, including: recruitment, induction, development, the identification of potential, internal selection, role change, measurement and departure. Our key client offerings include 1:1 and team assessment, executive coaching, organisational consulting and the measurement of change. Founded twenty years ago, they have over 210 staff. They have offices in London, Edinburgh, Madrid, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, South Africa, Dubai, Mumbai and the Americas.
They are currently growing their Spanish office, which was set up in 2016. The team in Spain is made up of two full time consultants and a range of Associates, supported by an aligned Operations team consisting of two members, one in London and one in Madrid, who project manage the client portfolio.
The role of PA in the Spanish office will be to assist the team of consultants to meet client needs by organising consultants’ activities and managing the set up and day-to-day running of the local office; working closely with the wider community to support to consultants and clients.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Complex diary management and scheduling, working to tight deadlines across multiple geographies and time zones, with ever changing and conflicting priorities.
- Planning ahead and working proactively with consultant’s diaries to effectively allocate their time and manage deadlines.
- Working closely with members of the PA and project management team in Spain and London to assist in the smooth running of projects consultants are aligned to.
- Managing expenses to head office deadlines
- Organising travel
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting on local and global data and events
- Document control including proof reading, preparation of client documents, collation of data and formatting
- Managing the day to day running of the office
- Setting up and liaising with suppliers and managing supply levels
- Reconciliation and audit e.g. petty cash
- Producing and distributing marketing mail outs
- Highly organised and adept at forward planning, particularly in prioritisation and planning when managing the multiple work streams
- An international mind-set
- Flexibility, adaptability and pace - confidence and optimism in working in ambiguity and resourcefulness when faced with unexpected changes
- Outstanding 'public face’ through exemplary dealings with high profile clients and executives
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills. This role will require extensive liaison with clients and the internal team. The candidate must therefore be able to demonstrate confidence, credibility and flexibility in managing all of their stakeholders
- Enthusiasm and helpfulness to others: a collaborative approach, calmness under pressure, an ability to meet pressing deadlines and a team mentality so covering for others when absent
- The proactivity and initiative to drive forward improvements in standards of service provide
- A desire to develop and grow in a thriving small team
- Bilingual in written and spoken English and Spanish
- Experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
Previous PA experience required (supporting multiple people strongly preferred).
Ideally having experience in a start-up, consultancy environment having been exposed to wider business operations.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job