In this Bilingual Operations Assistant graduate job, you will be joining an exciting tech start-up who are revolutionising the way we rent homes. They scout out the very best in London property, arrange viewing tours and help with all other logistics - from putting an offer forward to helping to put together relevant documentation. Experts in their field, they are fast becoming a big name within the PropTech sector, and are now searching for a Bilingual Operations Assistant to join their rapidly growing team in the heart of London.
Looking for operations graduate jobs in London? They're now on the hunt for a self-motivated graduate with a second language under their belt, to join their team.
In this Bilingual Operations Assistant graduate job, you will play a key role in managing communications with incoming renters and monitoring their interactions. You will be putting your language skills to great use and dealing with a real range of people, liaising with both internal teams and external renters. To be successful in this role it's essential that you are comfortable working both alone and as part of a team, as you'll need to learn the business inside out and then co-ordinate with other members of the team to ensure that the onboarding process runs smoothly.
In this Bilingual Operations Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for renters, making sure they're in the best position to help
- Onboarding and servicing new renters when they join the platform
- Researching the market for the best London properties
- Working with the other team members to manage the process
- Learning the business and the technology inside out
- Continually brushing up on your knowledge of London!
So, what we are looking for?
- A second language is essential
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A strong knowledge of London, ideally having lived in the capital for at least 6 months - you're going to need to know your way around!
- A professional manner, as you'll be liaising with both internal and external customers
- The ability to think independently
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Some commercial experience would be a bonus!
What else is on offer?
- Beautiful shared office space in West London
- Plenty of team-building experiences
- The opportunity to grow and develop in an exciting start-up environment where progression is fluid and based on merit
- Travel expenses for zones 1 & 2 - you'll be given an Oyster Card saving you over £1000 per year!
Looking for operations graduate jobs in London and want to work for a fast-growing tech start-up? If you're an enthusiastic self-starter with a second language under your belt, waste no time and apply for this Bilingual Operations Assistant graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job