Bilingual L2 Analyst - Liverpool - 6 month to perm
French/German/Dutch (Flemish), SLA, Problem Management, troubleshooting
An opportunity has arisen for Bi-Lingual (fluent either French, German or Dutch) L2 Analysts to be based in Liverpool on a 6 month contract with a view to converting to a permanent member of staff.
As a Bi-Lingual L2 Analyst you will be fluent in either French, German or Dutch and English providing Service Desk/2nd Line Support to a variety of different clients globally.
We are looking for individuals to work either standard Monday to Friday (09:00 - 18:00) or Sunday - Wednesday, 05:00 - 16:00.
We are looking for all levels of support within a service desk from call logging, low level support all the way up to 3rd line remote access server incident resolution so all levels of individual’s are welcome and encouraged to apply for the role.
- Resolve calls at the first point of contact where possible
- Ensure all logged calls are allocated to the most appropriate person and that progress is monitored to facilitate resolution within agreed service levels
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Add call resolutions to a knowledge based database as an aid to service improvement
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar capacity
- Fluent in French, German or Dutch
- ITIL awareness
- SLA awareness
- IT related certifications / degree / courses
If this opportunity looks of interest please do not hesitate to get in touch and the resource team will endeavour to get in contact.
- Call Logging
- Problem Management
- Remote Access