HireRight have an exciting opportunity for a Bilingual Junior Researcher to join our team based in Wapping, London.
Job Title: Bilingual Junior Researcher ( French / German / Norwegian / Dutch )
Location: Wapping, London
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job type: Full Time, Permanent (Occasional overtime required)
Are you ready to work for a truly global company?
HireRight is one of the world's largest providers of employee background check services.
We specialise in helping organisations of all sizes and locations efficiently implement, manage
and control their background screening programs. By providing easy-to-use, streamlined solutions, HireRight can help solve even the toughest background screening problems and help organisations work smarter.
We are looking for a Bilingual Trainee Researcher to verify the facts provided by job candidates of our client companies. This will include utilizing available and appropriate resources such as telephone
and internet to verify standard education, employment, license and reference information as well
as conducting credit, criminal and database checks.
You will also conduct interviews with professional referees and candidates, where appropriate,
to clarify details, ensuring you analyse and evaluate the applicability of all data collected in order
to prepare reports for the client. In this Trainee Researcher role, it is vital at all times to ensure you comply with data protection legislation, our standard operating procedures and the SLA’s in line with our client’s requirements.
In order to succeed in this Bilingual Trainee Researcher role, you will need:
- Fluency in any of these foreign languages: French/German/Norwegian/Dutch
- Proficiency in researching information on the internet, using basic computer knowledge, including experience with Microsoft Office software and e-mail applications
- To be comfortable using the telephone extensively. Some previous customer service experience is preferred, ideally within an inbound or outbound call centre environment
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment, with excellent grammar and spelling accuracy
- Good judgement during research and interviews to ensure we provide accurate reports
- A high school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Polite, self-motivated and passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Able to meet company standards and benchmarks for productivity
To complete your application and to submit your CV for this exciting Bilingual Junior Researcher opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job