Bilingual Junior Executive Assistant (Mandarin and English)
One of our clients, are currently looking for a bilingual Executive Assistant, who speaks fluently in English and Mandarin, ideally Cantonese as well, to support our executive team. As an Executive Assistant, you will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
· Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
· Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
· Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
· Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
· Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
· Secures information by completing database backups.
· Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
· Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
· Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Reporting skills
· Supply management
· Computer software skills including Microsoft Office
· Organization skills
· Time management skills
· Presentation skills
· Office equipment maintenance
· Travel logistics
· Mandarin or Cantonese speaking is a must
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
· Three to five years of administrative experience
· Three to five years of executive assistant experience
· Experience managing multiple calendars
· Experience booking travel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'