Bilingual Digital Marketing Administrator
Revive Recruitment are supporting our expanding client located on the outskirts of Wrexham with their recruitment of a Bilingual Web & Social Media Administrator to join their busy and expanding marketing team:
Position: Bilingual Digital Marketing Administrator
Salary: £19,000 per annum (Negotiable)
Hours: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm (Monday to Friday)
As an individual passionate about web and social media, you will already have developed a sound knowledge of mainstream social platforms and have a good understanding of how to engage audiences on both a B2B and B2C basis. As we are developing new markets with APAC regions, a good knowledge of Chinese social media and reporting platforms including WeChat and Weibo is advantageous paired with the ability to be able to communicate fluently in Mandarin.
This is a new role within the organisation and as a result you will have the opportunity to develop and shape web content and social media activity within our Clients growing APAC regions.
You will be working in collaboration with the Social Media Coordinator and Marketing Team Leaders to assist in management and deployment of web and social media strategies for the companies leading brands. This includes the scheduling of online content including advertisements and reporting across all channels.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity and we are keen to appoint an individual who can demonstrate social media and web experience, possess an understanding of content marketing and who has a passion for online and social developments.
About the role:
- Create and post social media and web content
- Assist the growth of our communities across web and all social media platforms
- Be an advocate for our brands, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Identifying reactive and proactive content appropriate for our accounts
- Build relationships with appropriate key influencers
- Create visual assets for web and social platforms
- Design and deliver original visual posts
- Provide regular activity reports with supporting key metrics, to ensure performance and quality control of web and social media content
- Understand key social media trends and topics and relate content to these trends
- Experience of successfully growing and developing social media communities
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of all social media platforms including Weibo, WeChat, Youku, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube as well as an understanding of web platforms
- You must be passionate about web and social media, and enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest platforms, updates and trends
- Self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely as well as excellent grammar and spelling is a must in both English and Mandarin
- As the Digital Marketing Administrator, you must be creative and feel confident coming up with campaign ideas and social media content that will resonate across multiple platforms
- Experience compiling weekly, monthly and end of campaign reports with results, learning’s and insights
- Ability to film and edit HD video content would be a huge advantage, together with experience in leading memorable and far-reaching social media campaigns
- An excellent starting salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of probation period
- Free Parking
- Normal core hours of work: Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.00 with 30 minutes lunch break
Unfortunately, due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Key Words: Marketing, Web Content, Social Media, Mandarin, platform
- Social Media
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"