Bilingual Customer Service Advisor (Greek & English)
Employment Status: Full-time, permanent.
Location: Chiswick, W4
Salary: Paid fortnightly. £22,873.50 per annum (£11.73 per hour) + Excellent Benefits + Yearly salary reviews in April.
Operational days & hours: Monday to Friday; 8am-5pm (37.5 hours per week)
Be part of something special.
When you join us, you’ll become part of a well-established company that looks after its employees just as well as its clients and customers.
To be a brilliant Bilingual Customer Service Advisor, you’ll need to have:
• Fluency in Greek and English
• Excellent listening skills and natural empathy
• A genuine passion for customer service
• A professional telephone manner
• Strong communication skills, with a natural flair for conversation
• Resilience, understanding and patience
• Effective time management
• An openness to feedback and confidence working with others
As a permanent employee, you can look forward to the following:
• A starting annual salary of £22,873.50 which is paid fortnightly. Yearly salary reviews in April.
• 28 days paid annual leave including public holidays (increasing incrementally to 30 days based on tenure)
• A contributory pension scheme.
• Discounts with hundreds of major retailers and restaurants across the UK, plus free mobile phone insurance!
• Free parking and overflow car park.
• Childcare vouchers
• Eye care vouchers.
We’re committed to helping you develop a long and rewarding career with us. To ensure you have all the skills you need to succeed, we’ll provide you with excellent training and plenty of support throughout your time at HGS.
At HGS, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our clients, customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
HGS is a leader in providing cutting edge customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology. HGS operates on a global presence with 40,000 employees in 66 worldwide locations.
HGS has three centres of excellence across the UK, including Chiswick, Preston and Selkirk. Due to continued growth, we are looking for new ambitious colleagues to join our award-winning team. Our company is all about providing excellent customer service for our client’s end-customers, therefore we are looking for individuals who share our passion for providing great experiences!
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'