ilingual Customer Service Administrator Job In Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a successful international company based in the Bournemouth/Poole area in recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly team. We are looking for candidates who are fluent in French, Spanish OR Italian with fluent English. This is essential for the role as you will be speaking with international customers.
The Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for providing excellent customer service in addition to a high level of administration and business support to your customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out all administrative tasks relating to Customer service.
- To ensure incoming orders are entered onto the internal system accurately and in a timely manner.
- To carry out any necessary follow up work in relation to the order.
- Answer all manner of end user and distributor enquiries relating to the complete product range.
- Prepare and check Export paperwork.
- Liaise with other departments to process orders effectively.
- Liaise with Sales Teams regarding new enquiries and sales leads.
- Liaise with Quality Control regarding any returns or quality issues.
- Assisting with raising Invoices for shipped goods and Credit Notes for any returned goods.
- Raising Quotations for new enquiries and sales leads.
- Liaise with the Shipping department regarding any special shipping or delivery instructions.
Knowledge and Experience:
- MUST be fluent/native in French, Spanish OR Italian in addition to English
- Administration or customer service within an office environment
- Excellent organisation skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 4pm and Friday 7.30am - 12.45pm
- 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
- Free parking onsite
This Customer Service Administrator job in Bournemouth would suit candidate who are fluent in English and either French, Spanish or Italian. You will also have experience of customer service or administration within an office environment.
If you are interested in this position, please click on 'Apply Now’.
Alternatively, to see our other position, please visit our website.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'