Our client is a Major fashion brand owner who’s Northern European HQ is near Nottingham.
You probably own clothes from 1 or more of their brands!
They now need to hire bilingual Administrators to join their team.
Some credit control, customer service or accounts receivable experience would be a strong advantage - but not necessary as full training will be given
Obtain timely relevant customer and financial data to establish criteria for reviewing and setting new and existing customer credit limits
Day to day contact with all relevant/designated customers and internal divisions to resolve customer queries/issues.
Maintaining accounts receivable balances for accounts within your specific remits within terms and within credit limits through timely cash collection.
1 Swedish speaker
1 Norwegian speaker
1 X Danish speaker
2 x Dutch speakers
- Fluent in the target language
- Excellent command of English (spoken/written)
- Educated to the equivalent of GCSE level (or higher) inc. Maths
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Numerical, Analytical, Logical
- Team player / Fast Learner
- IT literate (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
- Some credit control or accounts receivable experience would be a strong advantage ( but not necessary)
Excellent job opportunity to work for an International company with an informal office atmosphere and great career prospects.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job