This role will focus on hunting for additional opportunities and convert and grow existing opportunities and business development accounts to deploy a selection of key account management techniques to help customers win additional market share.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer Visits (throughout Europe) deploying key account techniques and leveraging a cross functional approach working closely with the commercial and alternative fuel team
- Developing new platforms and products with customers and engineering through our portfolio management review system following the business excellence standard toolkit
- Ensure we meet our customer charter KPIs with our key accounts
- Reporting (producing customer plans, Salesforce.com, admin tasks, contributing to monthly sales and marketing meeting, contributing to the global AF Team through quarterly meetings)
- Be the voice of our customers and a leader in our business
- Produce clear agendas for customer meetings and promote and chair cross functional customer meeting
- Identifying and winning new accounts / opportunities
- Managing and nurturing relationships
- Accurate forecasting
- Maximize time in front of the customer
- Have 5+ years' experience of key account management in the automotive sector, with a proven track record of maximising return on investment at key accounts
- Have experience of Salesforce.com or other CRM system
- Have key account management training and experience
- Hold a higher education qualification, in an engineering related field
- Have language capability (English and ideally French and/or Polish)
- Microsoft office 365 proficient
- Automotive | Sales | Account Management | Salesforce | French | Polish | Key Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'