Got at least a provisional licence? Looking for a great local job? Then we’ve got a flexible, fast-paced opportunity for you that comes with some tasty added extras.
- We’ll provide the scooter – a Peugeot specially designed for safety (that gets a check up every 4 weeks).
- We’ll provide the uniform and the helmet that is market-leading in terms of safety.
- We’ll provide genuine career prospects if that’s something that interests you in the future.
You’ll be an important part of a sociable and busy team. Time certainly passes quickly helping out in store or enjoying what you like doing most; being out and about on the streets – delivering hot, tasty pizzas to grateful customers where you’ll have the chance to pick up some nice tips on top of a competitive salary. In terms of hours and shifts, there’s lots of flexibility to the role too.
* Ensuring that orders reach our customers, complete, hot and on time.
* A good ability to read maps and remember routes.
* Friendly disposition.
* Flexible hours.
* Opportunity to be out and about.
We are looking for people who are committed to delivering excellent service! People who take pride in everything they do, have a friendly, outgoing approach, and are great team players.
Here’s what we’re looking for
- An outgoing, friendly personality and good communication skills. You’ll be the face of Pizza Hut at the front door.
- Team working skills – you’ll be interacting a lot with your colleagues back at base.
- The ability to read maps and remember routes.
- At least a provisional licence.
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'