Salary: Basic salary of £23,000 with additional uncapped Y1 OTE
Sector: IT – Software
As a leading force in the mobile resource management sector, BigChange are an award-winning enterprise that pride themselves on their ability to provide their client base with a range of all-in one solutions that optimise performance and improve profitability.
Innovators in their field, and with a number of accolades to their name that include Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking of fast growth technology businesses – BigChange want to bring on board articulate and capable graduates to help generate sales opportunities for the sales team.
What you get:
- Highly competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Additional uncapped OTE starting in Year 1
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’
- Extensive training and support including a 2 week induction program - ‘BigChange University’
- Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a number of social events
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free yoga classes
- Free professional massages
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
- Cash health plan
- Pension contributions
- Flexi Friday’s
- A position within a rapidly expanding and highly reputable technology company
- Generate new business sales leads and sales appointments
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors and their respective service offerings in order to ensure you can present the business as the market leader in all forms of communication
- Perform thorough and accurate B2B/SME research to uncover key thought leaders in the sector
- Proactively generate leads and opportunities in your assigned target markets, as defined by the Sales Development Manager and Sales Director
- Create and manage successful cold and warm calling email and phone campaigns
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed qualified opportunity quotas to ensure targets are met
- Employ excellent communication and negotiation skills to proactively engage with prospects over a variety of channels including social media, e mail, telephone and webinars
- Maintain client records on CRM according to the company’s systems and procedures
- Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work towards target / KPI set
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'