Big Data Senior Software Engineer - Python, Spark, Kafka, Impala, Hive, Flume
Up to £75,000 + Benefits
One of the largest Cloudera partners in the UK are looking to expand their team by hiring a skilled Software Engineer. In the role, you will get exposure to huge amounts of data and one of the most sophisticated data platforms on the market.
This company are one of the largest retailers in the world, and also one of the most advanced cloudera partners in the world. They are changing the way that the company uses data, and are looking to put data and technology at the forefront of the business. This is the chance to join as a Big Data Software Engineer, and be responsible for one of teams that drive a global business.
As a Big Data Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Be responsible for building applications and solutions to leverage data for advanced analytics.
- Experiment with new technology to solve exciting challenges for the business.
- Design and build components for ingestion, validation and structuring of the big data platform.
- Find new and innovative ways to maximise the value of data and it's monetary value to the company.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
As Big Data Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Have extensive hands-on experience with Data Engineering.
- Have strong programming skills using Python.
- Have experience using Data Engineering tools, such as Spark, Kafka, Python, Azure etc.
The opportunity to be an integral part of the team driving a hugely successful business.
- A salary of up to £75,000 + bonuses and benefits.
Please register your interest to Josh Carter at Harnham, or contact .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job