About The Big Data Software Company
My client has an outstanding opportunity for a successful Big Data Senior Consultant to join their world-class consultancy team and provide a first-rate client experience with their Big Data software.
This agency is an award-winning, top-tier Cloud Data Management Firm based in Maidenhead. As a Big Data Senior Consultant, you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are intrinsic to their success.
This prestigious, cutting-edge technology firm pride themselves on their product expertise and diverse customer base, and are at the vanguard of Cloud Data development and technology. Their data management projects include B2B, Big Data, Cloud Integration, Data Governance, Data Migration and Consolidation, Data Quality Management, Data Synchronization, Data Warehousing, Integration Competency Centers, Master Data Management, and Services Oriented Architectures.
About The Big Data Senior Consultant Role
As a Big Data Senior Consultant, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Big Data Software environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Big Data Senior Consultant:
* You will enhance the client's experience with the implementation, adoption and sequential success with the Big Data Management suite of products.
* You will be largely client-facing, travelling to customer sites to solve any issue that may arise as the customer uses our products.
* You will work individually or alongside a team to provide support and solutions for assigned clients and projects.
* You will be directly in charge of project deliverables, timelines and customer expectations.
About The Successful Big Data Senior Consultant
If you are currently in a role in data analysis, data science or digital transformation, this could be the ideal next step in your career within the Big Data Software sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Big Data Senior Consultant:
* Hands on experience with Hadoop architecture and components, including a leading Hadoop distribution system, as well as additions like HIVE and Spark.
* Previous experience with Big Data projects and a strong background in data integration technologies.
* Proven background in consulting, with particular strengths in communication, presentation and management.
* Fluency in English
* Willingness to travel
For more information about the Big Data Senior Consultant role or to apply send your CV now to James at or call
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job