Big Data Pipeline Architect, Python, MySQL, Hadoop/equiv, AWS, Git - AI Startup (High Equity)
Highly prized opening for a data driven, ambitious and pragmatic Data Pipeline Engineer to join a brilliant PhD team that likes to learn, adapt and share knowledge.
This early stage, well funded, B2B tech start-up is building a predictive investment platform at the top end of the real estate industry. Backed by one of the largest VC's in Europe they have big dreams and are rapidly growing!
The team turns data into quantifiable insights that help real estate investors make safer, more informed decisions. They analyse large amounts of data from various sources in multiple formats to understand how the real estate market evolves over time, and take a peek into future growth.
The successful Big Data Pipeline Engineer will have 'much of':
- an MSc in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Math, Statistics or relevant fields
- experience handling large datasets
- be familiar with git
- know your way very well around a Linux terminal
- be using Python regularly
- be familiar with Hadoop / hive / Apache Spark
- have worked with MySQL and/or postgres
- have at least 3 years hands-on experience building large-scale software projects
- experience using Amazon Web Services (EMR, RDS)
- knowledge of GIS (e.g. postgis)
- knowledge of pandas, numpy and/or scikit-learn
- an open source contributor
- passionate about real estate
Benefits: flexible working hours; 5 weeks holiday; competitive salary; employee stock options; fast-growing startup culture
AI Big Data Pipeline Engineer / Data Engineer - to £80k + benefits & equity
- Data Architecture
- Big Data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job