Big Data Engineer - modelling, NoSQL, Cassandra, Spark, Kafka
Big Data Engineer - modelling high volume semi-structured data, Building out NoSQL Databases, Real-time Analytics,Cassandra, ElasticSearch
Would you like to be part of a high performing Big Data team focused on modelling high volume semi-structured data within a Real-time Analytics environment?
Do you enjoy building out NoSQL Databases, working with clustered databases and maintaining hands on role whilst having an impact team direction?
This is growing Data team in which you can make a real stamp on. Your own personal growth will also be supported through interesting project exposure, working with high calibre colleagues and 10 DAYS TRAINING A YEAR YOU BOOK IN JUST LIKE HOLIDAYS.
You will have:
- Enjoy well rounded roles, want the autonomy and support to design the best solutions, need an environment that feeds your soul through continued learning and listing to your advice on best practice, current trends and emerging technologies
- Worked hands-on in a Real-time Analytics Environment
- Big Data experience with any of the following: Cassandra, Kafka, Spark, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
- Modelled high volume semi-structured data
- Experience with some of the following: Hbase, Kafka, Yarn, Spark, PostgreSQL
- Built our NoSQL databases
- Experience or understanding of building automated deployment
- Nice to have any of the following but not essential Hadoop, Hive, TerraForm, Kitchen, Chef, Foreign Data Wrappers, Git, Maven, Agile
- Worked with clustered databases, nice if it includes some maintenance
This is a chance to work on complex, interesting projects covering Real-Time Analytics as part of a high performing Big Data project team.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- "clustered database"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job