Big Data Developer/Architect - Forensic Analytics
Your new company
One of the largest and leading consultancies in the UK who pride themselves on on being the first choice for all clients across the country.
Your new role
Big Data Developer within Forensic Analytics. You will be responsible for and working on a variety of Financial Crime, Investigations and Disputes projects with the aim of designing, building, and deploying Big Data solutions that will enable vast, complex and disparate datasets. Additionally, you will be drawn upon to lead and mentor junior colleagues, confidently gather client requirements, communicate to various teams and guide the development process.
What you'll need to succeed
- Development experience in one or more of the following - Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Hive, NoSQL or Hortonworks.
- Keep best practice in mind and all times.
- Developing architecture Roadmaps.
- Scripting or Programming skills (Java, Python, C# or Scala).
- Experience in MSSQL, Oracle or MySQL.
- Open to travel in and around London.
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity to work with a range of well established clients on a variety of exciting projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.