Big Data & Analytics Senior Consultant
Location: UK Mobile
Salary: Circa £80,000 plus 15% flexible benefits package and bonus
Sopra Steria is recruiting for a Big Data & Analytics Consultant to join our growing consultancy team within our Commercial sector. We are a successful, growing team with the freedom to set our own direction and a determination to build sustainable business by putting our clients’ success first.
The Senior Consultant will be experienced in big data and analytics transformation, working with up to C-Level client stakeholders and able to provide digital strategy and transformation consultancy to clients in our commercial sector. You will develop business cases and design solutions in the fields of Big Data, Predictive and Cognitive Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) within the retail, FMCG, pharmaceutical, telecoms and utilities industries.
The Big Data & Analytics Senior Consultant will also be responsible for shaping, creating and delivering client engagements that deliver high value outcomes for our clients. The role will encompass all aspects of information management from data acquisition through management, analytics and end state archival.
- Bring sector knowledge and understanding of the key business and digital technology issues to help our clients meet their big data and analytics key challenges and opportunities.
- Shape, create and deliver client engagements in that deliver high value outcomes for our clients and high value, sustainable business for Sopra Steria.
- Work with clients to develop business cases to foster Data and AI (artificial Intelligence) implementations
- Lead and manage business change and governance within programme and work-streams in order to achieve revenue targets and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Leverage technology through the application of real-time analytic modelling and operational management solutions
- Identify and develop client relationships including using your own & Sopra Steria’s network.
- Maintain and further develop an in-depth knowledge and expertise within their specialist areas through networking and research in order contribute to the success of projects, the development of client offerings and general business development.
- Develop and contribute to the development of our consulting capability through new approaches and offerings.
- Be seen as a prominent member of the Sopra Steria consulting brand, both by clients and more widely through networks and events.
- Proactively look to secure follow on work with clients in order to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and additional revenue.
- A track record of delivering big data and analytics transformation consulting.
- Delivering value to businesses through digital transformation initiatives.
- Experience of undertaking audits of existing data projects and provide considered feedback in relation to risks, issues and opportunities.
- Technical experience in Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and/or Robotic Process Automation
- Delivery utilising COTS AI solutions in both an On-Premise and Cloud context through e.g. IBM Watson, RapidMiner, Knime, Alteyx, SAS, H20,ai
- Knowledge of tools/language/frameworks within the Big Data & cloud ecosystem (Hadoop, NoSQL, Hive, Hbase, PIG, Cassandra, streamsets etc.)
- Experience of data platforms such as SAS, Teradata, Oracle, AbInitio, MarkLogic, MapR, Cloudera, Informatica, Tableau.
- Strong knowledge of the current issues within the market including digital transformation, operational improvement, business retention, product innovation.
- Experience of describing and positioning propositions that embrace all domains of the client’s operating model including a business processes, organisational change and information technology.
- Experienced in defining Return on Investment and creating compelling business cases.
- Ability to define business operating strategies and solutions, and the benefits these deliver.
- Presentation of business and technical solutions to senior client executives in formal presentations, question and answer sessions and on reference visits.
The successful candidate will be required to go through a Disclosure Scotland security clearance.
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
- Data Acquisition
- Big Data