POST- are recruiting for a successful company, who are looking to grow their ambitious team with a passionate Bids & Tender Executive.
Your role within the business will be to provide clear, concise and persuasive written output for bids and tenders ensuring timely delivery of consistently high quality business proposals. On-going development of the bid response library supporting the Sales team with exacting written work across pre-qualification questionnaires, tenders, business proposals, case studies and other literature as required.
Summary of Role Responsibilities:
- Responding to PQQs, tenders and requests for information in-line with strict timescales and procurement processes
- Creating bespoke proposals for both potential and current customers where there is opportunity
- Working closely with the Sales team to tailor responses to the customers’ unique requirements
- Liaising with line managers and the Sales team to ensure that responses are reflective of the business and individual clients requirements and convey our operational and commercial offer clearly, consistently and concisely
- Developing, maintaining and updating the bid response library of supporting and source documents
- Proof reading documents
- Monitoring potential tendering opportunities by utilising own market & prospect intelligence and various tender tracking databases / portals
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years bid writing experience. You will need a strong focus on persuasive and clear and concise bid writing. You must be Proactive / self-starter/ self-motivated, have high levels of integrity and honesty, Flexible and enthusiastic with a 'can do’ attitude, Positive approach to change and good sense of humour, with a Calm disposition
The essential skills needed for this role are:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Attention to detail and a meticulous nature
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- High degree of IT literacy including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Clear imagination and ability to think in innovative terms
- Experience in Contracts / Bids and Tenders environment
- Confidence in project / bid leadership
The salary for this role is between £21,000 to £25,000 dependant on experience and knowledge. The role is Monday to Friday with normal office hours.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
- Bid Preparation
- Bid Writing
- Tender Writing
- Tender Preparation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job