Your new company
You will be joining a dynamic organisation in the real estate sector that is looking to become a unique and disruptive player in the market. They want to become the cost consultancy of choice and are looking to recruit a Bids Executive to support with everyday creativity and the creation of Bid & Marketing collateral. You will be joining an exciting and collaborative work environment where employees' skills and contributions make a significant impact.
Your new role
You will be working closely with the Bid and Marketing team to support the creation of marketing & Bid collateral. On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Creating Bid and marketing documents including designing icons & graphic reports/ presentations.
- Keeping the Bid library up to date and maintaining business documents.
- Supporting the marketing team to create and deliver marketing campaigns & update the company website.
This Bid & Marketing Executive role is a 12-month FTC, in the City of London with hybrid working options.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a self-driven individual who has previous experience in:
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- The full Microsoft Office suite
- Proofing and ensuring that there is always great attention to detail.
- Experience within the construction and property sector would be desirable.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company where ongoing professional development and growth opportunities are provided, allowing you to enhance your skills and advance in your career. You will also get:
- A competitive market rate of up to £40,000
- Flexible/hybrid working policy (2/3 split)
- Convenient central London location with a fantastic modern office space
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'