This will primarily be supporting the Projects group,. You will take full ownership of transactional bids, and will assist the Bids Managers who focus on the firms Sector aligned and strategic bids. As well as providing support to the firm on live opportunities, the Bids Executive will be involved in projects to drive best practice and continually improve the materials available to the firm for bids.
• You will be degree qualified or equivalent;
• You will hold significant bids/tender experience;
• You will have experience of bid management;
• Professional services sector experience is preferred but non-professional services experience will be considered.
• Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
• Career development will be provided both by coaching from more senior team members and through working directly with other team members;
• Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday, private healthcare for you and immediate contributory pension.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job