Biddable / Paid Media Account Manager Required.
The Biddable Account Manager is responsible for managing, strategically planning and implementing large-scale paid search campaigns for major clients, as well working with paid social and display campaigns when required.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
- Manage, optimise and ensure best possible performance across paid search and paid social accounts.
- Get involved in set up and management of display campaigns.
- Manage budgets and targets including forecasting and reporting
- Produce analysis and value-adding, actionable insights regularly across client set.
- Build strong relationships with clients in order to influence and cross sell.
- Comprehensive understanding of each client, their targets, their vision and our part in their marketing plan.
- Produce comprehensive analysis on all your accounts’ results and ensure quarterly forecasts and client business plans are completed to the highest level.
- Support the team for successful incubation and implementation of new clients within the team.
- Identify potential growth opportunities and working proactively with the rest of the team to convert these into actual revenue
- Regular contact and meetings with clients to ensure high and consistent levels of service.
- Work closely with Display and Social team members to develop those skills and support in that channel work.
- Support in training junior members of the team.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Biddable Account Manager is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Previous paid search experience
- Previous paid social experience
- Previous programmatic display experience is beneficial
- Google AdWords and Bing certified
- Knowledge of bid management tools like Marin, Kenshoo or DS3
- Knowledge of Facebook
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Proven experience in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data
- Experience in writing and producing client reports
- Organised and process orientated
- Analytical approach to work
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Desire to create value
- Degree qualified is an advantage
Excellent opportunity to work for an award-winning agency in the heart of the West End. They really are that good. Get in touch for more info.
- Social Media
- Display Advertising