Biddable Associate Director
I have recently picked up a Biddable Associate Director role at a leading, global agency based in central London. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Business Director and will be managing a team of 6. This company is dedicated to developing their workforce so they can deliver cutting edge, innovative solutions to their clients. The role has a mainly paid social focus with elements of PPC and programmatic involved and will be working on a world famous brand
As a Biddable Associate Director you will be responsible for:
- managing the team to ensure best results possible are delivered
- liaising with the client and build strong relationships with planning team
- testing new technology platforms for the client
- new business pitching
The ideal candidate will:
- have 2-3 years experience in biddable but preferably mostly in paid social
- have a can do, hardworking attitude
- be a strong leader and communicator
- have advanced knowledge of Facebook's advertising platform.
If this role is calling out to you, hit the apply button below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job