There is now an exciting role for a Bid Writer and Coordinator for a local, not for profit social care charity who support vulnerable children, young people and adults covering the North-West region.
Our client is a charity providing special education, residential services, fostering, family support and community services. They support more than 2,000 vulnerable young people and adults across the North West including Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire and Lancashire each year. They are currently recruiting for a Bid Coordinator to support the Trust’s income generating strategy, by maintaining and increasing income from services, products, tenders and statutory grants.
This is a full time permanent position where responsibilities will include;
- Project lead/provide management support for new and existing tenders; develop and quality assure submission of bids/proposals/other applications
- Market intelligence, competitor analysis, pipeline development and knowledge management supporting the growth of the Trust
- Work with the management team to develop new services in the Trust’s priority growth areas and support implementation and roll out of successful bids
- Represent the Trust at internal and external meetings/events including bid presentations, negotiations and other meetings as appropriate
- Support negotiations with external clientsand partners at middle and senior management level and ensure that appropriate legal agreements are in place
- 70% of the role will be writing but there will be a large element of building client relationships
The ideal candidate will have experience of bids, tenders, business development within a public sector/non-for profit or charity environment including preparing and writing tenders, reports and other funding-related documents e.g. grant applications, PQQs etc. You will have excellent customer relation skills and a desire to continue your professional development.
In return for your hard work and dedication they offer the following benefits;
- Generous holidays
- Flexible working approach
- Recognised qualifications and training
- Pension, Death in Service and Childcare Vouchers
- Many more!
As part of our client’s commitment to their staff and service users, any new recruits will be required to undertake pre-employment checks and a tailored training programme before commencing their role. Each programme will be specific to the role and service you are successful for. The Trust training programmes and therefore start dates are fixed so you will be required to attend the next available induction dependent on when your pre-employment checks are complete. They advise all successful candidates to be mindful of this when handing in their notice. For further information about pre-employment checks and the Trusts corporate training programme please contact the HR team on the email provided on the application form.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
- Bid Writing
- Not for Profit
- External Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job