As a Bid Writer, you will work with all areas of the business to put together bids for crucial new business. You will be responsible for the project management of the whole process as well as the content. It is a fast-paced and challenging environment, at any one time the team can collectively be working on approximately 20-25 bids!
To be successful, you will demonstrate experience of Bid Writing in a similar professional services environment and be motivated by a fast-paced working environment.
You consider your writing skills to be excellent. In an ideal world you'll have a university degree with a 2:1 minimum grade, supported by an APMP accreditation with a Grade C and above in GCSE (or equivalent) Mathematics and English. You are a self-starter, highly organised, and able to work well with colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
What We Offer
- Flexible annual leave scheme, a generous pension scheme and a competitive (discretionary) annual bonus
- A broad range of flexible (salary sacrifice) benefits to suit your lifestyle and stage
- Scope for career progression - we will encourage and support your personal and professional development if that is what you want. This doesn't necessarily mean climbing the career ladder or pursuing a professional qualification but making sure you feel a sense of achievement and progression
- The opportunity to work in a multi-award winning consultancy
- Fresh fruit available to all staff free of charge (along with free squash, teas, coffees and hot chocolate) - something for everybody!
- Opportunities to socialise or participate in sport, social or cultural activities
- 1 paid volunteering day per year
- Dress-down Fridays
- Modern and comfortable offices where adjustments can be made in order for you carry-out your role in a safe and effective way
£30-£35k Depending on experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'