A leading regional Main Contractor is looking for an experienced Bid Writer to join their team on a permanent basis, based out of their North West office.
This is a great chance to join a growing Construction Main Contractor that has plans in place to grow their North West operation further over the next 10 years.
As the business continues to grow and go from strength to strength in the North West the time has come to bring an experienced Bid Writer in who is dedicated to the region. You will be reporting into the Bid Manager directly and working closely with other member of the Pre-Construction team as well as Project Managers.
- Writing original bid responses for frameworks, tenders and PQQs
- Confirming the rules of the individual bid and submitting within the deadline
- Presenting technical information in a user-friendly way
- Writing, editing and checking bid documents
- Liaising with the bid team, and other staff to collate information for bid submission
- Researching about the client and sector relevant to the bid
- Gathering evidence to answer PQQ questions
Skills & Experience
- Bid Writer experience, preferably within the construction sector.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and copy-writing skills
- Ability to work flexibly to tight deadlines
- Effective communicator with the ability to manage and work within a team environment
- Proficient with MS Office packages with Intermediate Word, PowerPoint and Excel
On offer for the right individual is an attractive salary plus a strong overall package.
This is a great chance to join a well-established Construction company that place an emphasis on their people.
Please apply directly to this advert or send an up to date CV to
To discuss this role I can be contacted on .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- Bid Writer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'