Our client, a leading FM organisation, has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Bid Writer to join their prestigious team in Dublin.
This role would suit someone with first class communication skills looking to take the next step in their career.
The writer will support the bid process either through working on large projects within the bid team with the Sales and Retention lead or completing PQQs and small proposals on their own. They will ensure that the bid answers are fully compliant with stated requirements and are written in a style and format to ensure:
• Compelling responses are created in response to specific questions asked
• Clarity of win themes
• Professionally structured answers to maximise ease of reading
• Quantifiable evidence that can be referenced to support our proposed solution
• Consistency across multiple answers, in terms of language and message
• Responses are tailored to the audience
• Responses are accurate and compliant
• Best practice writing techniques are deployed
• Development of content for the knowledge library
• Liaison with SMEs to develop key case studies and new content
• Review and edit written responses provided by SMEs grammar and accuracy of content and spelling
• Write from scratch case studies and responses to sections as required by the Sales/Retention lead and Bid Manager
• Own designated questions and sections within the content library and ensure that they are accurate, factual, compelling and are benefit led
• Record the breakdown of the content in the master database to enable easy searching and cross referencing
• Proofread bid responses
• Prepare CVs that are high impact, relevant and adhere to a standard design
• Provide relevant supporting information to the library for use by the Bid Manager
• Create infographics that can support the bid content
• Previous writing/bid experience
• Knowledge of proposal issues and use of tender management tools and techniques.
• Appropriate experience in tender writing, preferably involving multi-service scenarios
• Ability to manage multiple complex answer work streams and to think clearly under pressure
• Excellent facilitation and coaching skills
• Ability to travel to attend client site or internal team or bid meetings across the UK and Ireland
• Advanced level English / English Literature
• Advanced Word
• Basic Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'