Robert Adams specialise in waste management and recycling sector recruitment. We are currently assisting our client to recruit a Bid Writer to join their existing successful team.
Reporting to the Senior Bid Writer the post holder will support the delivery of a number of projects and will play a supporting role in developing new service contracts for all the tenders as defined by the Development Strategy. This will include pre-qualification stages, restricted tender processes, procurement through competitive dialogue and where appropriate negotiated contracts and/or extensions to contracts.
The post holder will:
- Assist the delivery of Project Development Plans (or part thereof)
- Assist in the development and preparation of Project Delivery Plans, Tender Proposals and Contract Documentation
- Support the implementation all development procedures and systems and ensure that these are embedded and used across all projects.
- Assist the Development Manager/s in developing tender proposal structures
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Development Manager against agreed deadlines, escalating issues as required
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from Operational, Marketing, Technical, Finance, Commercial, Legal, and Health & Safety divisions
Skills & Experience required:
- Educated to A level, preferably higher, (ideally English Literature) or journalistic / professional writing background with a good knowledge of project development processes and/or tender proposal preparation
- Proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment
- Experience in the application of sound project development and project management techniques
- Experience using MS Excel, MS Word, MS Office and PowerPoint
- Strong time management / prioritisation skills
- Strong written English language skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Thank you for your interest in our role. Robert Adams Search and Selection endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Key words: bid writer, tenders, PQQ, method statements, procurement, graduate
- Bid Writing
- Graduate Recruitment
- Tender Writing
- Method Statements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'