An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bid Writer to join a leading independent UK consultancy at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance.
The Bid Writer is responsible for the successful completion of tenders in accordance with agreed company processes and best practice methodologies. The Bid Writer plays a leading role in ensuring the effective co-ordination and timely completion of tenders.
• Carrying out research for the kick off and solution meetings
• Leading the call / meeting to ensure relevant information is captured
• Ensuring win themes are developed that meet the client’s objectives
• Storyboard and outlining with the team
• Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts
• Communicating the key messages to key stakeholders in a timely manner
• Communicate and influence at a senior level
• Ensure consistent branding for all company specific documents
• Ensuring the production of Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQs), Invitation to Tenders (ITTs) and Presentations in accordance with agreed deadlines
• Fully owning and taking responsibility for tender projects
• Working with the Bid Designer to produce a high quality and timely bid response document
• Strong written English language skills are necessary for this role
• Excellent attention to detail and meticulous proof reading skills are required
• Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant
• Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, technical / product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
• Writing Case Studies
• Proactively gaining testimonials where examples of good work is highlighted
• Proactively identifying areas of tender improvement
• Present all new proposal content to the Bid Coordinator for updating the tender library
• Maintain Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) knowledge and best practice
• A university degree with a 2:1 minimum grade or equivalent would be preferred, supported by an APMP accreditation. Grade C and above in GCSE Mathematics and English is preferable.
• Proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment. The bid writer will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off and document production. Experience of coordinating and updating a work management system and Bid Library is beneficial.
• Must be a self-starter, highly organised, and able to work well with colleagues at all levels in the organisation. Needs good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications. Strong time management/prioritization skills as well as Tender Management are essential for this role.
• Professional services experience is beneficial. Pension experience is a real benefi
- Document Review
- Bid Response
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'