The Bid Writer is responsible for producing high-quality, relevant new bid/re-bid documents on time and within the governance framework. This will involve liaison with key internal stakeholders (sales, operations, finance, clinical) as well as with the client direct and also direct writing.
This role is about identifying service solutions for strategic sales activity, and pivotal in the formation of key win themes and the production of a first class bid document.
The role also provides general marketing support to the business development team assisting in the co-ordination and production of marketing and presentation materials. It also involves working with colleagues and coordinating outside agencies to produce documents to the required standards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Managing bid collateral:
• Research, understand and write fit-for-purpose bid material
• Contribute to a bid collateral library by following procedures for collating and storing bid documents and maintaining their systematic order.
• Write and continually update case studies for use across all bid teams • Engage with the wider Service Delivery teams to share and learn from best practic
Bid identification, production and marketing support:
• Identification of appropriate bid opportunities to sustain a comprehensive business pipeline
• Act as central point of contact for key relationships to increase future business submissions
• Pro-actively support and respond to queries in a positive and professional manner
• Co-ordinate the identification Unique Selling Points and utilise PQQ, ITT and other sales documents as an opportunity to insert the same
• Advanced Word & PowerPoint
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Visio and other design tools
• IT Portals and e-Auction familiarity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'