Our client is well established within the building industry, offering construction services, civil engineering, facilities management, and much more. They are now looking for a Bid Writer to join their Pre-Construction team based at Head Office.
Location: Preston (commutable from Blackburn, Manchester, Burnley, Lancaster, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale)
Salary: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
- Designing, writing, editing and checking all Bid documents using a variety of different media, including PowerPoint presentations and other visuals
- Writing bid responses for tenders, PQQs and framework submissions, to comply with all rules and deadlines
- Reviewing and editing existing content as well as creating new material
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders across the business, in order to collate all the necessary information for bid submissions
- Researching clients and sectors relevant for the bid, gathering data such as financial records
- Maintaining and updating the Bid library, to provide quality content for future use
- Experience within a Bidding environment, with a proven track record of success with your written Bid responses
- Excellent communication skills, in order to produce quality documents and presentations and present technical information in a user-friendly way
- Strong attention to detail, able to identify areas for improvement and meet deadlines, with good research skills
- Proficient in the MS Office package, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel, being willing to learn other software packages as required
- Solid teamworking skills, able to collaborate and build effective stakeholder relationships
- Flexible approach to the job, with the ability to adapt to the evolving business environment
If this sounds like you, then please apply today!
You may have had experience of or be interested in the following: Bid Writer, Bid Manager, Bid Coordinator, Bid Director, Tendering, Contract Tenders, Construction, Civil Engineering, Facilities Management, Property Development, Technical Writer, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Agency, the services advertised by Easy Web Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job