Due to growth, my client now has a vacancy for a Bid Writer to join their Sales & Marketing business unit.
My client a large, national corporate B2B business.
As Bid Writer, you will be responsible for composing compelling, appropriate text and visual content to maximise the organisations success and win ratio in competitive supplier selection exercises. This includes the co-ordination, production and submission of proposals to both existing and/or prospective clients. This includes written, presentation and electronic formats together with e-tenders and e-auctions.
The successful Bid Writer will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Minimum three years' experience in a competitive, commercial, bid/tender response environment.
- Successful, track record, producing compelling bid, tender and proposal responses.
- Strong commercial background.
- Persuasive writing expert.
- Proven ability to produce compelling bid formats incorporating creative illustrations.
- Proficient Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel and PowerPoint user.
- Knowledge of in-Design, Visio and Microsoft Project.
- A sound understanding of sales and marketing principals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Ability to think both strategically and analytically.
- Ability to work using own initiative and under significant time pressure.
- Highly motivated with a positive "can do" attitude.
- This role is office based in Durham, County Durham.
Salary up to £33k DOE + annual bonus, pension, healthcare, additional flexible benefits
- bid writer
- bid manager
- bids and tenders
- bid executive
- bid assistant
- b2b newcastle
- sales durham b2b
- bids and tenders newcastle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job