Are you experienced in Bid writing within a professional or consultancy basis?
Do you have an excellent eye for detail?
We have an exciting opportunity to become part of an operations team, as a Bid Writer for our client, based in Cranfield. Working closely with the Bid Manager, you will assist with the tender process, providing high quality written tender responses.
Position: Bid Writer
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Salary: up to £25,000 pa
The job will involve…
- Sourcing opportunities from portals and writing high quality, timely tender responses
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships with key stakeholders, working pro actively with the business to gather information to produce written tender responses
- Work closely with and coordinate input from the relevant Bid Lead for solutions, development and innovation
- Attend bid review meetings, ensuring a common and thorough understanding at all times. Participate in wash up reviews for all proposals submitted
- Undertake research on potential clients, enabling shaping of tender responses, contribute to developing strategies and unique selling points for bids
- Review and proof read tender responses, ensuring the client’s objectives are met.
- Ensure compliance with tender submission instructions and deadlines
- Manage post tender clarifications in line with stated time-scales
- Contribute to the bid library, pro actively ensure all information is up to date, ensuring sector specific bid material is available.
- Ability to plan, organise, manage and prioritise your own workload
- Bid writing and tender management experience, ideally within consultancy or professional services
- Excellent time management skills, with flexibility to meet time deadlines on a range of projects
- An eye for detail and a commitment to quality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well autonomously and with both individuals and teams
- A customer centric approach, coupled with strong commercial acumen
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"