Our Client is a highly successful, independent, family owned, developer and contractor with ambitious growth plans for the future. They invest in, develop, construct and refurbish affordable, quality homes and communities throughout London and the Home Counties.
Their breadth of experience across the development process enables Them to offer an end-to-end service and deliver complex projects with skill and expertise, and underpinned by a commitment to put clients and residents at the heart of everything we do.
They are seeking a Bid Writer to join their Bid Team. Responsibilities will include:
- Successfully responding to OJEU notices, invitations to tender and development bids through the production of high quality SQ’s, ITT submissions and bid documents that are tailored to suit the specific requirements of the enquiry from our clients.
- Keeping updated of any market opportunities and strategies that need to be recognised and pursued as part of the bid and tender submission strategies.
- Working as part of a structured team to initiate new strategies within their bid and tender submissions in response to the demands of the private and affordable housing markets.
- Working independently and with senior managers to produce written content and support internal and external stakeholders in the development of their responses.
- Arranging feedback meetings with clients and employer’s agents and disseminate information within the Bid Submission team.
- Supporting the development of the technical bid library, case studies and CVs using InDesign
They are seeking candidates with a minimum of 5 years’ bid writing experience, specifically in the construction industry on both new build and social housing refurbishment projects. The ideal candidate must have worked for a contractor, though having some additional experience working for a developer would be an advantage. They will have a meticulous eye for detail along with a creative flair to tell a compelling story (in both written and graphical formats) in order to place them as the contractor of choice for their clients. Being a team player with the ability to communicate with other departments will be essential for this role along with a flexible approach to working hours when a bid is due for submission.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job