A global construction services company is seeking a talented bid writer to join their team in London.
Reporting to the Head of Proposals, you will work closely with bid managers, directors, operational specialists and proposal designers to create effective and compelling content that is tailored to each client.
- Work closely with leadership on alignment of messaging across geographies and markets
- Responsible for ensuring our written responses are bespoke and score highly against the criteria
- Attend start-up meetings with the production team to agree strategy, content and actions
- Provide written content for business critical public sector national frameworks
- Dissect questions and produce answer plans to maximise relevant information extracted from team members
- Become the conduit between London and the National framework team
- Take ownership of the framework asset library content
- Mentor other Win Work employees in writing
- Writing support on Gold bids, particularly on executive summaries
- Review, edit and write material for case studies and data sheets
- A confident writer who is able to take raw information and create engaging and compelling written content
- Experience of responding to framework bids
- Knowledge in tendering/winning work or at the very least previous experience of working in a team delivering to tight deadlines
- Must be organised and prioritise own work to deliver on time through time management and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build effective relationships and be a good communicator. Confident in dealing with senior management
- Passionate about driving best practice and continuous improvements into the Work Winning process
- High level working knowledge of MS Word
- Keen eye for detail and desire to continuously drive up the standards of the team's systems and output
- Experience of working on bids in the public sector would be beneficial
- Preferably qualified to degree level or similar
If you are a passionate bid writer, committed to excellence and can influence others and would like to work in a world class organisation, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.